A random place of over reacting and making Velociraptor sounds!! Hope you enjoy! :)
Monday, April 30, 2012
Solitary confinement
I. Have. Problems. And they're not normal problems like "my boyfriend broke up with me" or "I made my first B today in Math" or some stupid and easy to fix problem like that. No, I am addicted to solitare! Solitare: the game for the Forever Alone. But I'm not Forever Alone! I have friends! But, since my obsession with Solitare started, I have pushed my friends away to play this dastardly game and, in doing so, condemned myself to Solitary Codnfinement.
Even my grades have suffered. In English, we were given an assignment, and every answer that I gave was written in either red or black ink. And that's not even the worst...
I'm allergic to EVERYTHING, and lately have been sick and losing my voice. This presents a problem, seeing as I am a very loud, very obnoxious person. Everything I say is at full volume, and if I get excited, it gets even louder. So now, I can't say ANYTHING and I feel like I'm going to explode if I can't express myself in some way; so I've resorted whispering loudly and trying to speak sign language. I kind of look like a choking 5 year old...
I'm also super OCD, and I have a touching problem... I don't like touching and I hate being touched. It's weird, but I have to deal with it everyday. And it sucks.
And now, my biggest problem: I'm sitting here, blogging while I should be doing Biology...so with that, I bid everyone adeu.
-Raven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment