A random place of over reacting and making Velociraptor sounds!! Hope you enjoy! :)
Monday, April 23, 2012
Mr. Society
So, it has recently come to my attention more severely than usual that we live in a society in which a text is far more valuable than a spoken conversation;People believe that typing "lol" and "jk" at the end of a rude comment makes everything all better, and proves that all of their relationships are fine! It makes me completely sick that there are people-- fellow students walking in the very hallways that I walk in-- who face extreme bullying and abuse from others; it can be a serious challenge just for them to survive a single day. Whether it be for size, beliefs, or sexual orientation, I don't believe that anyone deserves to be discriminated against for those reasons! I wish that my generation could learn this simple concept, but everyday I witness my peers setting a poisoned example for others.
There must be some heart inside of them, but I find myself in a continuous struggle to see them. I know that I look to my faith, family , and friends constantly, but what about those who don't believe in God, have no family, and no friends. I pity them. I pray for them, and I pray for society. I do truly hope that humanity will see God, and learn that HE is the only key to true happiness! And, on that note, I bid you goodnight. :)
-Kristen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment