Call them what you like--zits, pimples, bumps, acne, etc, these are THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS ON THE FRIGGEN PLANET!!!! Like, why are they on my face?!?!?! I am so done!! Like they will never be in style! Like, fat was in style back in the day, why can't zits ever be?! They're just........nasty!!!! XP Okay, but the worst part is...EVERYONE HAS THEM!!!! And society STILL hates them!! Like, can't we just accept them as normal friggen nuisances!!! Like, the more zits you have, the significantly less beautiful you are!! That is not true!! Maybe some people look good with zits!! I don't know!! Society has told me to not like people with icky faces!!! But maybe they're secretly beautiful!! I don't know!!! Like, what is up with that!? 'Sup wif dat?! Agghhh!!!!! I want adults to have zits! They don't care! They're totally chill!! Plus, they can just get shitfaced and not even care what they look like! Either that, or they're already married!!! Then, they HAVE to love each other and get along!!! Or they can hate each other. Whatever. But they're together FFFFFOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!! So, zits are stupid. What do you think about them? Leave me a comment! :D
--Raven

No comments:
Post a Comment