Okay, I don't understand people. No, I understand them, I just hate them!!! Why do some people just decide that they'll just throw each other under the bus all the time? Like, I am so done with people!!! And why whenever you're trying to log on to a website, they WON'T TELL YOU WHETHER YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD IS CORRECT!!!! Or like, tell us if this certain password has to contain a number or whatever because I have one single password for each of these things!!! Like, I have a certain password that contains a number, I have one that contains capitals, one that contains symbols!!! Like aghhh!!!! And, why do people have to be racist?! Like, we're all the damn same colour on the inside!!! And it shouldn't matter!! Or why do people have to hate gay people!!! Like, they're not bothering you!!! And they're not the ones that are trying to push their own beliefs on other people!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, they're not saying that YOU have to be gay!!! Yet they're saying they have to be straight!!!! Not fair bro!!! And honestly, I don't care!!! Leave your sex life at home!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, I don't particularly like PDA, but I don't like preach about not doing it to people on the roadside!!!!!!! And why do preachers feel like they need to tell us how to live our lives like we're stupid or something?!?! I had a teacher that tried to preach to us!!! Like, really?!?!?!?!?!? Most animals are all like "Hey, do you like food? ME TOO!!!! Let's be bestest buddies forever!!!!"!!! Why can't we be like that?!?!?!?! We are just as capable as they are as making friends!!!!!!!!!!! And, they don't even care if they're alone! "I have no friends? That's okay! I will play and eat by myself!! YOLO!!!" Why can't humans be like that?! We ALWAYS have to have friends around!! And we're always comparing ourselves to each other!!!!!! Like, I just got the results of some obscure test-thingie, and I'm already worried that my grade will be not as high as everyone else's grade!! Like, what if it is?! Then they won't like me as much!! But the worst part is that they won't!!! they don't care what my grade is in various classes!! They like me for me!! But, as a human, I don't look at that sort of thing!! And now I'll be depressed because I think I have no friends and then I'll slip into a numb anger!!!! Why can't I be a dog?! Dude, they don't even care!! They're all like "Give me food and a belly-rub, and I'm good!" I want a belly-rub!!!!!! Agghh!!! I just hate being an adult-ish human!!!! Can I be a three year old?

How can you deny that face?
Okay, I really don't like children: they're illogical and they eat things that are clearly marked "not food"! Why would you eat that?! NO JOHNNY!!! YOU CANNOT EAT THAT!!!!! Mer!!
And like, why do adults just automatically assume that we're stupid!!!!!!!!
Do I look that that?!!?!?! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE ME OUTTA THE OVEN BECAUSE I AM SOOOOOOO DONE!!!!!! I am not food!!!!!!!! I need to not to be in this oven!!!!!! MER!!!!!!!
SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED A MUFFIN!!!!!
Okay, I'm done...I think! :D
Woo!!
--Raven
No comments:
Post a Comment