Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Typing Class

Okay, so Kristen and I took this typing class together. Needless to say, she types WAAAYYYY better than I do...but anyways, we were doing this assignment that basically sums up to this:

"Please type the following either 400 times, until your hands fall off, or until Jesus comes. Whichever comes first:
A s if go to hi be the fall off to this gone double you carrot poop death blood stabbing moon star megastar hjnk fk kg doh dog doigjrof dotjr fjds fkdnfgioe fienfoe fie fi fo fum fid foir gor gkrng fd.lkdjft sojst /ALDJRP;'SRTOLKYJH/RGSHSOJY'OHAJEFR;OITWASZ/P;I'UGB"


Soo....yeah! And, I completed this thing (it was waaayyyy longer!) and then I shut down and asked the teacher what to do next. The conversation went as follows:

Teacher: "Are you finished?"
Me: "Yes!"
Teacher: "Okay, save it and you can do whatever you want!"
Me: "We were supposed to save it?!"
Teacher: "Yes, Raven..."
Me: "..."

So then, I RE-DID THE WHOLE FREAKIN' ASSIGNMENT!!! And THEN, the computer SHUT DOWN! So, now I'm blogging....on a different computer....in the same room....and the teacher is giving me The Eye. For all of those who don't know what The Eye is well.......


The Eye (n,v,adj): A facial expression showing great distrust, hatred, mortification, dislike, bitterness, spitefulness, and evil.

So yeah! that's how my day has been... :D
-Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment