Okay, so I haven't blogged in a while (sorry!!), but this is what I have! :D
So, earlier this year, I blogged about Solitary Confinement and my addiction to Solitaire and how it's ruining my life, right? Well, now my grandma is addicted as well!!! I let her borrow my Ipod once, and she gets immediately addicted!!!! Now, every time I have my Ipod out, I get this:
Grandma: Hey, can I borrow that?
Me: Um, well I'm using it right now....maybe later?
Grandma: How about now?!
Me: DUDE! It's my Ipod!!! And I'm obviously using it!!!
Grandma: But I payed for it!
Me: But you gave it to me!
Grandma: I put you on this Earth!
Me: No, you out the person that put me on this Earth on this Earth!
Grandma: Still, without me, you wouldn't exist!
Me: So?! I don't see how this has anything to do with my Ipod!!
Grandma: This has everything to do with your Ipod!!
Me: How?!
Grandma: .......
Me: That's what I thought!
Grandma: GIVE IT TO MEEE!!!
Me: NOOOOO!!!!!
Grandma: Alright (sniffles) fine (sniffs) be that way (wipes a tear) to your own grandmother (sniffs again) who buys you stuff (starts sobbing)
Me: Oh fine!
Grandma : So you'll let me use it? (sniffs)
Me: I guess.
Grandma: WOO!!! Gimme gimme!!! *goes away all happy, playing Solitaire*
Me: ....
And that's what happens when you let your grandma play with your Ipod...lesson to be learned? Kids - don't mess with old people....
Raven
That one was great!
ReplyDelete