Monday, May 7, 2012

I judge people for their bad grammar

I was on FaceBook the other day and I noticed a rather horrifying phenomena: most teenagers don't know the simple difference between YOUR and YOU'RE. So, to battle this, I have come up with an easy way to remember the difference. YOU'RE eating a taco while YOUR dog is biting my leg. I don't know why YOU'RE eating YOUR taco instead of making YOUR dog stop biting me. I decide to kick YOUR dog, but YOU'RE getting angry at me. Now, YOU'RE arresting me for animal cruelty against YOUR dog. You return to eating YOUR taco, and I decide to sue you for everything YOU'RE worth. We both decide not to sue each other because YOUR dog is insane and YOU'RE trying to get help for him. Little do you know that I'm breaking into YOUR house while YOU'RE sleeping. YOU'RE snoring, so I put a pillow over YOUR face to make you stop. You then suffocate. Silly me. Moral of the story? Don't use bad grammar. You could die. -Raven

2 comments: